Sunday, March 18, 2018

A Night's Story


Here I sit in the Golden-Yellow hue of these rice lights,
I feel being saved from the jittery thoughts by these little knights.

The thought of the next morning seems so unpleasant,
But the moon of this passing night is impeccably crescent.

The night is so beautiful but the roads are still swishing,
Don’t people know what they’re actually missing?

The crickets in the bushes stridulate,
Have they found the tranquility that we try to invocate?

I don’t want the night to end,
But it keeps getting older and that is the trend.

I accept that the next day is going to be an invader,
But wait there, I still have the entire night to savor.


-by Ambuj







No comments:

Winter is here

November falls and so rises the cold one... The one who loves the dark, The one who forces to fire the hearth. Winds are it's companions...