Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Bank of Karma

Bank of Karma


Meanwhile in Lord Brahma's office...

Soul care executive, "Hiee! This is angel number #AG143 calling from Lord Brahma's office. Am I talking to soul number #SL007?"

Scared soul #SL007 replies, "Hello... Soul number #SL007 speaking."

#AG143 continues, "Sir, this call is in regards to your lease period on the heaven. We would like to inform you that your lease period on the heaven is about to expire..."

#SL007 interrupts, "Ma'am it has to be a mistake! It has not been much time since I have been staying at heaven. Kindly re-check."

#AG143 checks and replies, "Sir, we have re-verified with the Bank of Karma and we have a balance sheet of your Karmas with us .Chitragupta has calculated your stay in the heaven with respect to all  your good Karmas in your previous life. Hence we are sorry to inform you that your stay in the heaven has come to an end and you will be flying to earth in a time of seven days."

Confused #SL007 says, "No wait.. please hold on... This cannot be possible."

#AG143, this time in a heavy voice replies, "Sir, all good things come to an end, you being a pure soul in all should understand this. Every single entity in whole of this universe is moving, nothing is stationary. Similarly you also need to keep on moving. Also, here or anywhere, nothing comes for free, you need to earn your place by yourself. Go to earth earn some good Karmas and we'll be happy to have you back, and when your period ends you will have to return and earn more good Karmas. Not to mention bad Karmas can also lead you to the fires of hell. Being there can be even worse than being down there on the earth, I can assure you that." 

Still scared #SL007 replies, "#AG143, I am aware of all this stuff but the thing is I am afraid... I am afraid that that how will I fit myself again in that materialistic world. Life, goals, relations..phewww... how will I be able to handle all that stuff when I already know that all that matters is Karma!"

#AG143 smiles, "#SL007, I have known you for centuries and that's why am giving you a personal advice. All the things you just called materialistic, they give you strength in your humanly life. 
Your life, it gives you an opportunity to fill in your Bank of Karma account with lots of good Karmas. 
Your goals, they are the driving factor for you, without them you wont survive a minute on earth, you will perish without any goals as these goals differ human life from other forms of life. 
And finally your relations, these are the people who will make a hard life on earth easy for you. They will support you, motivate you and guide you from the streets of nothingness to the halls of greatness. So my friend do not be afraid, all these setups that may seem irrelevant and crazy at times are a part of the master plan that almighty has made to make the world a great and a wonderful place."

#SL007 now more convinced and as ready and enthusiastic as a kid replies, "Thanks for the help #AG143, you made me relearn the things that were long forgotten. I am now ready to go and play my part in the master plan of God! See you after 55-60 years. I have heard that down on earth humans cannot sustain more than these many years now. See you soon! Please forward my itinerary I will acknowledge it."

#AG143 says, "Good decision #SL007, or else on my escalation Lord Shiva would have burnt you down to ashes with his third eye! I will forward you the itineary by EOD. See you soon #SL007 as you were right on the average age part! Godspeed!"


by Ambuj

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ambuj, Theory of Rebirth and Karma well explained in very simple terms. Very nice, I liked it very much. Keep going....

Unknown said...

This is awesome...something presented in modern way with deep meaning. Good!

Test said...

Thanks for the support guys.. All I need is your support and wishes.

Aditi said...

It's gud to read it ..well done :)

Unknown said...

I liked the the innovativeness.....the pseudo-characters and all was very nice.

Winter is here

November falls and so rises the cold one... The one who loves the dark, The one who forces to fire the hearth. Winds are it's companions...